Thursday, January 27, 2011

How does a swan help me?

Your eyes say something so different,
To what your words seem to imply,
Confused, baffled and in two minds you leave me,
About my eventual end for this high

The swan floats on,
Unhindered and unperturbed,
About the plots around it being it being plotted,
It tried to ignore, yet unfortunately overheard

Oh, serene creature of the water,
Teach me something worthwhile,
How to fend off these random attacks,
And to get to get back on my feet,
With splendid and admirable style

These ancient secrets you appear to guard,
For no great apparent reason,
But for the self-righteous pride,
Your fore-fathers taught you,
And swore you to be true
I request you,
Oh sacred avian beneficiary,
To bestow upon me,
The art of reading her mind,
When cryptic girly jargon is all I find.

1 comment:

Say it like you mean it...